--------- INFORMATION ON OUR WORKPLACE VISITS ---------
With ever-increasing budget cuts and layoffs employees are asked to do a little more every year. I hear on a daily basis how much work stresses people out, how many hours they spend sitting at their desk, how much discomfort they feel on a regular basis. That amount of stress, tension and exhaustion, severely decreases the quality of our health, our relationships and our work.
When overstressed, we don’t sleep well, are more anxious and irritable and are taking more than 40,000 tons of aspirin a year to counter the ever-increasing stress-related headaches, bad backs, neck pains and stomach problems.
This is why we have come up with an in-office visit over a lunch hour or late afternoon. In your company’s lobby, cafeteria, reception area, meeting room, conference room, nearly anywhere with room for a massage chair, we can pamper your employees with a rejuvenating massage (with our deep tissue percussion massager). It takes only minutes to feel the benefits of a 30-minute massage. See video from Men's Health, sampling the new percussor.
There is no catch or hidden fee. It helps us spread the word about who we are and what we offer while adding value to your benefits package and work environment.
We are open to providing our Stress Break Timeout’s for any companies and organizations, big and small; private-owned, corporate and government entities, such as: gyms, dance studios, teachers, schools, churches, Police Department, orthodontists and dentists, real estate firms and more! YOUR company can be next
1. Timeouts are FREE
2. Great energy and morale booster
3. Improves employee health and happiness
4. Decrease employee stress
5. Very short and sales pitch FREE
So if you’re a local business owner, wellness director, or employee that would like to take advantage of this offer. Don’t hesitate to call us or email and schedule your monthly Stress Break Timeout.
LOOKING TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER?
Did you know that 8 out of 10 Americans will develop back pain at some point in their lifetime and of those that get back pain over 50% are related to marathon sessions at their desk.
If that's not enough,
- An OSHA study from 1990 found that the direct costs of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSD’s) totaled $15 to $18 billion dollars per year. When adjusted for inflation, that is approximately $20 to $25 billion expressed in 2014 dollars. Other estimates place the number much higher.
- That same study found 2 million workers experience MSD’s every year, with 600,000 workers missing work as a result.
- A 2006 study in The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery found that the total cost of low back pain to the United States totaled $33 to $66 billion ($39 and $78 billion when expressed in 2014 dollars).
We will come to your workplace and treat employees onsite. This gives employees the opportunity to tend to their health needs without the inconvenience of having to leave the office.
We specifically design a program that best fits your company. We adjust our plan to meet the demand of the workplace. No office is too big or too small.
Most commonly our programs are designed to offer chiropractic evaluation and treatment. We are also prepared to offer ergonomic assessments, general health advice and health and wellness presentations.